Sunday, May 1, 2011

Part XXVII: Oatmeal Pecan Scotchies

I was looking forward to making these cookies because I got to use butterscotch chips. I like butterscotch chips, but more importantly this was the last recipe in the "Vintage Favorites" chapter. That means next week I will be in the "Chocolate Chip" chapter AND I CAN'T WAIT!

Butterscotch chips and pecans



More bunnies!



Verdict: They weren't bad but turned out a little dry. I added more butterscotch chips then the directions called for, but I think they still could have used more.

Next Week's Selections:

Walnut-Orange Chocolate Chippers

Chewy Brownie Cookies

Original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies

I am looking forward to these!

One last picture before I part with you: My two sexy men!

1 comment:

  1. I think both those guys are giving me the evil eye!

    These scotchies were maybe my favorite cookies I have sampled yet! "Wartime Classics" or "Great Depression Sampler" or whatever the chapter is - it ended on a high note for me.

    ReplyDelete