Two facts before I start the post:
1-On the dashboard section of my blog, where I can see how many hits I've gotten, etc., there is a section, "Search Keywords", that tells me what people typed into a Google search and came up with my page as a hit. Macaroon Face. Someone typed macaroon face into Google and found my blog. Macaroon Face. I don't know what they were looking for but that it made me laugh.
2-It is 2:30 on a Sunday in morning here in Portland. I have no idea why I'm awake, so I figured I would try to blog myself back to sleep.
Today started off with a relatively simple recipe for macaroons. I just mixed flaked coconut, sugar, a little flour, some egg whites and almond extract into a bowl.
I only needed to use the egg whites so I'm saving these for a nice omelet tomorrow.
I dipped the baked macaroons into semi-sweet chocolate
Hello Phyllis!
Red bowl is featured in today's blogs: Watch for him!
Verdict: I would make these again. They were easy to make and especially tasty dipped in chocolate.
Next up: Bran Fruit and Nut Cookies
They were easy to eat too!!! Macaroon face :)
ReplyDelete