Okay just a few more pictures from the festival. The lovely cock ring toss
I wish I had taken better photos of the festival. I've gotten good at close up shots of food and flowers, but people and landscape type scenes not so much.
Cookie time! These cookies had wheat germ and oats in them, and some nutmeg, which I thought would make for an interesting variation on the chocolate chip cookie
The dough has an interesting texture due to the wheat germ. Hubby J couldn't find wheat germ at the store, so I used wheat bran.
By the end, I was severly unmotivated to find a creative way to photograph these cookies. But at least this photo is proof that I did indeed finish. making. all. three. cookie. recipes
Verdict: I liked these the best of the three. The wheat bran and oats gave the cookie an interesting texture, and the nutmeg a good flavor that complemented the chocolate chips.
Next Week's Selections:
Cocoa-Chip Cookies
Double Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Honey Chocolate Chippers
I'll be visiting the east coast next week so I don't know when I'll have a chance to post again, so stay tuned!
Also, I've only got 6 more chocolate chip cookie recipes to go, including these three. Next chapter: Keepsake Bars. First recipe: Luscious Lemon Bars. I am excited. No really, I am! All these chocolate chip recipes are starting to taste the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment