I'm not feeling very bloggy today, so I'll just get down to it. I just checked this recipe, Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies, with Part XXX: Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, and for the first time realized....they are the exact same recipe. The only difference is that the Toll House recipe has me baking the cookies for 9-11 minutes, and the Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe calls for eight minutes of baking time.
I'm not quite sure how LESS time in the oven would make these cookies crunchier.
All the ingredients needed for this week's three recipes
Just like with last week's cookies, these came out flat as pancakes. Why?
Verdict: Once again the cookies are flat, but tasty. However, they were not crunchy. I left them in the oven longer then the eight minutes and that did not result in any more crunchiness. Oh well.
Next up: Oatmeal Brownie Drops
Mint growing between our front porch steps.
Mmm, I want to eat the batter...
ReplyDeleteStupid flat cookies. Do you adjust between batches before the next tray goes in the oven? Have you tried adding another 1/4 c. or so of flour?
dang! send me some mint, they tell me it takes over everywhere and I can not even grow one sprig!
ReplyDelete